MiGE 400W AC servo motor
MiGE series AC servo motors exhibit low inertia and high power density. Motor comes with 2 500 PPR (10 000 counts/rev) encoders and configuration file template for Argon servo drive saving from the hassle and chance of error.
Granite Devices Online Store takes the security of your personal information very seriously. We take many precautions to ensure that the information we collect is secure and inaccessible by anyone outside of our organization. These precautions include advanced access controls to limit access to that
Shipping Costs Shipping costs are based on the weight of your order and the delivery method. To find out how much your order will cost, simply add the items you would like to purchase to your cart and proceed to the checkout page. Once at the checkout screen, shipping charges will be displayed.
We give you plenty of time to use the servo & stepper drive products before you decide whether to keep it or not. Granite Devices accepts product returns within three week period from delivery and pays the full amount back - no questions asked! The refund policy is worldwide and automatically app
Model No: MiGE 60CST-M0330
- Matched with Argon servo drive
- Flange size 60 mm
- Rater torque 1.3 Nm, peak torque 3.8 Nm
- Rated speed 3000 RPM
- Continuous power 400 W, peak power 1.2 kW
- Designed for 200 – 240 VAC supply
- Pre-configured motor settings file template for Argon downloadable from Wiki
- Pre-assembled cables for Argon available (ordered separately)
- Ideal for machine automation, CNC and high precision equipment
- For full specifications and easy commissioning guide, see Wiki page Granite Devices servo motors
For straightforward installation, purchase of MiGE motor cable set is highly recommended.