SPIN series 100W AC Servo Motor
Spin series AC servo motors exhibit low inertia and high power density. Motor comes with 2 500 PPR (10 000 counts/rev) encoder and configuration file template for IONI servo drive saving from the hassle and chance of error.
Notice: Motor extension cables are not included in this product, please order motor cable set according to your desired length.
Granite Devices Online Store takes the security of your personal information very seriously. We take many precautions to ensure that the information we collect is secure and inaccessible by anyone outside of our organization. These precautions include advanced access controls to limit access to that
Shipping Costs Shipping costs are based on the weight of your order and the delivery method. To find out how much your order will cost, simply add the items you would like to purchase to your cart and proceed to the checkout page. Once at the checkout screen, shipping charges will be displayed.
We give you plenty of time to use the servo & stepper drive products before you decide whether to keep it or not. Granite Devices accepts product returns within three week period from delivery and pays the full amount back - no questions asked! The refund policy is worldwide and automatically app
Granite Devices offers a selection of servo motors suitable for precision positioning and velocity applications. Compared to brush DC motors, AC motors typically exhibit longer lifetime and higher smoothness, smaller size and lower inertia.
- Safe operating voltage
- Well matched to IONI drives
- High torque vs. size ratio
- Differential encoders with index pulse
- Standard encoder resolution 10000 CPR (2500 PPR)
- Integrated differential Hall sensors
- Low emitted electrical interference
- No wearing brushes
- Peak power 300% of continuous power
- Continuous torque 0.33 Nm, peak 1 Nm
- Designed for a standard 36 - 60 VDC drive supply
- Plug'n'play with IONI series drives: factory made 1.5, 3.0 and 5 meters shielded cables available
- CNC machine tools
- Automation & Robotics
- Pick and place machines
- Machine/instrument motion control
- Motor extension cables are not included in this product, please order motor cable set according to your desired cable length
- Download full specifications from Granite Devices Wiki