IONICUBE 4 Axis IONI Motherboard
IONICUBE is a 1-4 axis motherboard for IONI Servo Drives. IONICUBE provide four slots for IONI drives as well as terminals and connectors for motor power, feedback devices, I/O and SimpleMotion V2.IONICUBE is a 1-4 axis motherboard for IONI Servo Drives. IONICUBE provide four slots for IONI drives as well as terminals and connectors for motor power, feedback devices, I/O and SimpleMotion V2.
Granite Devices Online Store takes the security of your personal information very seriously. We take many precautions to ensure that the information we collect is secure and inaccessible by anyone outside of our organization. These precautions include advanced access controls to limit access to that
Shipping Costs Shipping costs are based on the weight of your order and the delivery method. To find out how much your order will cost, simply add the items you would like to purchase to your cart and proceed to the checkout page. Once at the checkout screen, shipping charges will be displayed.
We give you plenty of time to use the servo & stepper drive products before you decide whether to keep it or not. Granite Devices accepts product returns within three week period from delivery and pays the full amount back - no questions asked! The refund policy is worldwide and automatically app
IONICUBE has been designed multiaxis robotic systems such as CNC machines in mind. Onboard features include:
- Carry up to 4 IONI drives
- On-board regenerative braking resistor
- Support end-of-travel switches and homing switches
- Motor holding brake outputs & drivers for each axis
- Two 26 pin I/O and setpoint signal connectors
- X4 connector is directly connectable to traditional CNC controllers (parallel port, SmoothStepper etc).
- X5 connector for extra I/O for drives and analog setpoint inputs for custom applications
- No separate break-out-boards needed
- Charge pump enable input for safety
- E-stop switch input (safe torque off)
- PWM to a 0-10V converter for VFD spindle
- Two drivers for external relays
- ARGON Servo Drive compatible encoder connector pin-out
- RJ45 connectors for SimpleMotion V2 usage and configuration
- On-board 1.5A 5V regulator to power drive logic and feedback devices
- New: revision 2 IONICUBE has onboard Mini USB connector eliminating the requirement of RJ45 cabling and external SimpleMotion V2 USB adapter.
FULL SPECIFICATIONS & DOCUMENTATION
Before purchase, take a look on full IONICUBE specifications & documentation on Wiki
REQUIRED & OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES
- 1-4 pcs of IONI drives (any variant)
- Various cables such as
- Mini USB cable
- Signal & power wiring (see Wiki user guide)
- This item is IONICUBE revision 2
- For a full list of differences between revision, see IONICUBE specifications & documentation on Wiki